It's time for THIRD & LAST round of Whore Couture Monthly Edition. Starting next month, Flair For Events™ will be introducing another event called "She & Him" which will replace WCME.

For my last round of this event, I'm releasing the first four of many, nail art sets for Slink Avatar Enhancement rigged mesh hands.
If you're unfamiliar with the Avatar Enhancement Project, please visit Slink blog - Customer Information section & check out the information.

Model in the ad below is wearing Belleza Skin & Hand Appliers, Slink Mesh hands (av) & Mon Chéri Fancy Nail Collection (French strawberry red)

Pst. The Lovely solids set is available at half price!

 WCF has been a big success, and I'm sure it meant different things to everyone. To me, personally has always been about unique style and not judging people by their cover! About wearing clothes you like and not caring about what others think.
I'm very proud to have been chosen to sponsor this event. Many thanks to Missy, Anna & the team for including me. It's been fun!


xox Freya